Every Good Man..Father..Son... & Brother...

Father_n_son

To be your father is the greatest honor I have ever received. It allowed me to touch mystery for a moment, and to see my LOVE made flesh. If I could have but one prayer, it would be for you to pass that LOVE along. After all, there is not much more to LIFE than that.

It is my attempt to give you the lessons of my life, so that you can use them in yours. They are not meant to make you into me. It is my greatest joy to watch you become yourself. But time reveals truths, and these truths are greater than either of us. If I can give them voice in a way that allows me to walk beside you during your days, then I will have done Well.

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. ~Theodore Hesburgh

Father_n_son_ii

My Fist is bigger because it will:

F..ight for you

A...ffirm you

T...rain you

H...old you

E..ncourage and 

R..aise you!

 

Marcus Whyte23, is a husband and father of 2, freelance writer, Certified Life and Relationship Coach from Akron, Ohio. Along with his wife of 24 years are the Founders of For Healthy Marriages,  whose purpose is to re-engage and educate couples on the benefits of a healthy marriage. Follow him on Facebook page or  Find out more about him at http://whyte23.blogspot.com/ or Twitter @whyte23.

Posted via email from Whyte23's posterous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me!

Is there a difference between a Farmer and a Gardener?