We are unbreakable because...

Unemployed_lookin_brother
We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed. At times it can feel like the walls are closing in on us but what God has inside us can’t be crushed. Our inner fortitude will not succumb to outward pressure.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9
We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.

Persecuted, but not abandoned. God does not leave us in our persecution. Rather it is a sign that God is on our side. Jesus said in John 15:20 “if they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.”

Struck down but not destroyed. In other words, I’m down but not out. We never fail because we never give up. God gives us the ability to rise gain. Because Jesus got up from the grave we can get up out of whatever knocked us down.

Im_back_look_out
Dear God,
Thank you for making me unbreakable. I’ve been through so much in my journey toward wholeness but you’ve been keeping me through it all. The more I go through on the outside the stronger I get on the inside. Restore those who are going through outward oppression and devastation. Bless the people of Haiti, Japan, Africa, Libya and Arabia. I pray you would lift the heavy yoke of injustice, pestilence, and violence off of all your children worldwide and help me to be an instrument of grace in assisting them. Help us to be unbreakable.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Until you visit again, be encouraged and be blessed!

Posted via email from Whyte23's posterous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me!