Peace of mind despite what goes on in the world.

Our world is shifting. Some of us have felt the tremors deep within our core. I, for one, have been pushed out of my comfort zone. I felt that my choices were to either find a rudder to steer the course or, abandon ship thrashing and struggling to stay afloat. Fortunately, the struggle to survive is innate in all of us. So I found the rudder. What is that “special something” that makes someone transform a “negative situation” into a positive experience? The old John Lennon quote, “Life happens to us while we’re making plans” reverberates loud and clear throughout our lifetime. If we can weather the storm when we find ourselves swimming through a sudden rip tide, then we are certainly ahead of the game.
Thank you for reading,
Whyte23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me!

Is there a difference between a Farmer and a Gardener?