Date Nite

Date Nite on last evening... what an treat dinner, movie & quality time with my queen... "Hidden Figures" Awesome inspiring and very intriguing.... Did anyone else know or learned behind the men who went to the Moon were three (3) brilliant black women who never received their due recognition – until now ??? My lord...(I guess better late than never). Any-how we recommend everyone please go see "#HiddenFigures" sooner than later. Watching the movie reminded me why I fell so hard in love with Gloria.. It was her MIND, her thoughts and how she process situations in business & personal. She is just simply smarter than me. And she was smart enough to marry me 30 years later (LOL) and courting.
 #Imblessed #datenite #love #NASA #SpaceTaskGroup #KatherineGJohnson#DorothyVaughn #MaryJackson #IBMmachines #Computers#ColoredComputer #mathematicians #IT #AeronauticalEngineering

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me!

Is there a difference between a Farmer and a Gardener?