Rawsrvnt "Love On" Spoken Word (@Rawsrvnt @CFimpact @thestudio_b)



Love God. Love People. Love On.

Love On
Written by: Eddy Puyol
Performed by: Rawsrvnt
© 2012 Soul Deep Records, a division of Soul Deep Ministries

"Love as I have loved you." What does that really mean? Sometimes it's hard to understand what Jesus meant when He said it 'cause in the world that we live in people love us based on circumstance or preference.

Like if I like what you like you'll like me. Or if I do what you do you'll accept me. Yet the one that should've rejected me, 'cause I wasn't at all like Him, didn't. Matter fact, in spite of my imperfections, failures, and flaws Christ saw something in me that was worth reconciling back to Him. So it's no longer I who live but He who lives through me and gives me the courage to fearlessly love you. Dispute what you do to me. Or how you treat me. At my job, at my school, at my church, even in my own family.

So let's not view each other in light of our earthly stature but more as Christ's ambassadors showing the world that we who were once blinded to this love, have tasted this love, and live to share His love. I believe this, and only this, will help put an end to hate and animosity. It ain't no wishful thinking man it's His philosophy. And prayerfully it's our democracy. That if we did it would change everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me!

Is there a difference between a Farmer and a Gardener?