Rawsrvnt "The Almighty" feat. St. Matthew Music Video



Eddy "Rawsrvnt" Puyol

Oh jesus you know, jesus you know how I feel
Everything about your love is so real
Oh you will love my friend, love me forever, your love has no end
So strech out my end, and worship you father and thankyou my friend
Oh, you already know, I love you forever like forever more, king of kings
Your love ...
So who shall I fear, your love always with me and conquer my fears
I shed no tears, I just worship you father for years and years
... bring me all or we dies
I got yeah, I got
So let me say

The almighty, ai ai, I worship till the day I die
... eternal life, ...worship he ...
The almighty, ai ai, he save me and gave me life
I worship your love, I worship your love, I worship your love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me!

Is there a difference between a Farmer and a Gardener?