To all of Mamie's legacy......

By Gloria Whyte

I want to start this posting by declaring that all who reading this is because they are a part of Mamie Robinson (through birth/bleed line or marriage) are blessed and highly favored. I also want to say that we are destined for greatness but at this time we have not obtained all that God has in place for us on this side of heaven.
Jeremiah 29:11 tells us that: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
The above is one scripture that I laid hold to while I was studying this area of lack in my life, also God instructed me to do something that Marcus and I have done with other couples. One of the first homework assignments that Marcus and I have the couples in our marriage training classes do is to write a Mission, Vision and Purpose statement for their family. When teaching this we instructed them to look at their marriage as a business partnership that will generate a life of health, joy, and fulfillment lacking nothing. In that same mindset God told me to request that we all do this and share it with each other so that we will all know how to pray for each other. My family did this and we shared it with each other on New Year's Day. If you or your child are old enough to dream there is a plan and vision for your life. Find out what it is so that you and (us in Mamie's legacy)can help nurture it.

Habakkuk 2:2 tells us to: ..."Write the vision. Make it clear on tablets so that anyone can read it quickly.
and
Proverbs 29:18 instructs: Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Question: How do we know how to assist Karen's vision in prayers to God if we don't know that Karen desires to have non profit for the homeless that are transitioning back into society. Think about it, if we know Karen's vision maybe we will realize that we have information that would benefit her in this area. How many of us know about Debbie's graphic arts and card making skills she also has a vision of a business that will bless her family. Our family (Mamie's legacy) is a powerful network but we are not using all the information that we possess to help each other. I know this is not because we are selfish, I believe it is because we don't know the dreams that each of us embrace within us. I heard a preacher once say that most Christians want a Jesus miracle - that is an instant change through faith - good but some of us must endure a John the Baptist miracle - that is a miracle that takes a process of both faith and work -. I believe that Mamie's legacy is in position to obtain their John the Baptist miracle. Let's complete the process, let's share our dreams with each other so that we can help each other. Every day I help people that are related to me through the blood of Jesus or the bond of friendship, but I owe much more help to those that are tied to me through natural blood, those that came out of the 319 W. Chestnut St clan. My John the Baptist miracle has taught me many life lesson. I have learned more about walking in faith and not accepting an attitude of lack, more than I thought I would ever endure and more than most people will ever know. I have learned how to setup businesses for myself and others, I mean all the forms and the processes within in our government. I have truly learned how to network, how to give love and how to encourage and how to help others in the pursuit of the dreams So I declare that now is the time for us to do Mamie proud and come together and promote each other in the fulfillment of our dreams. I know you may have some questions so let me help you with those; Questions: What does this have to do with me? Why do or should I even care? How will this benefit me? Why you all up in my business anyway? All of these are fair questions to ask but here are a few I want to ask..What did we learn from Mamie? Are we really living up to the her testimony of faith? Do we all know that there is so much more in us than we have generated outwardly? Why aren't we where we know we should be? Will my family help me in my dream or just laugh at me and make fun?
Please understand that you can examine yourself on all of these questions except the last question, trust and believe that if you share your dreams to your family (Mamie's legacy) you will have at least two other members (I know in my heart that it will be a whole lot more) that will stand in prayer with you for God to give you the creativity, the vision, the insight and direction to make your dream a success.
This is what God has placed on my heart for this year family..I know that others have similar desires for the family to have a network as strong if not stronger than we were on Chestnut St. I know some of you have setup family prayer meetings, some have Facebook accounts for contact, some of you have the link to an area of facebook called Mamie's legacy, some have talked about a family webpage...guys we have so much in us lets stop talking and commit to doing the process so that we can stand on what God's word declares for us in his promises to us ..
Joel 2:25 tells us that: I will repay you for the years that the crankerworm has eaten
James 1:4 says: Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything
Deuteronomy 28:13 declares: And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
There are many more promise that God declares concerning us but I just wanted to encourage each of us and say that we are a great, powerful people that come from a great powerful family line be encouraged and be empowered in your commitment to your family. Love each other and pass this on. I don't have everyone's email info but I want everyone in our family to know about this please pass it on. I have attached a copy of my family and our children's visions please help us to encourage them also. We can pray independently or setup a time or day that we as a family pray for the vision of our family, not trying to pressure anybody . Let me know how you guys feel about. Outside of this lets please remember to pray for the elder line of our family - I will place uncle Jerome on this list since he is grandma's brother. But please pray for my mom (Lois), my namesake (aunt Gloria/Deannie) my favorite uncle & auntie in the world (Will and Marie) and also please remember to pray for Ludi she is going through a difficult time right now and since my brother Reggie is the oldest grandchild I want to add him to the elders list. And always guys keep Harland in pray because God's word declares in Ephesians 3:20 that God: ... is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,:
So when you write your vision make it big because as the scripture above declares for us, God's abilities are greater than anything that we can dream so dream big.

Love you guys with all my heart
See our vision, mission and purpose....

Tresa
AKA Gloria...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

Is there a difference between a Farmer and a Gardener?