Beginnings - Happy New Year

A new year - a new season - a new beginning - renewal - rebirth.

Let every day be the first day of the rest of your life, but especially let today be a new beginning.

What is your vision for your life? Put it into action starting today.

Happy New Year!
I'm being who I am, not who I think they want me to be or who I think I'm expected to be. I am saying what I think. I am responding honestly and being fully present. I feel genuine. My feelings feel genuine. As we talk, as I teach, as I listen, as I write, as we are together in whatever way, it is genuine. It is an electrical charge connecting us. Is it empathy? Is it simply being understood, heard and known? What is it made of? I don't know. But I know when it begins and can feel precisely when it breaks and disconnects. It feels like the only thing that is real.

Thank you Jonathan Lockwood Huie for this last paragraph that I want to add to my feeling and thoughts....
Today is your day to dance lightly with life. It really is.
Play with life, laugh with life, dance lightly with life, and smile at the riddles of life, knowing that life’s only true lessons are writ small in the margin.

Thank you for reading-
Whyte23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me!

Is there a difference between a Farmer and a Gardener?