33 years ago, on the 29th of Aug 1987...

 33 years ago, on the 29th of Aug 1987……I committed my life to my amazing wife my Queen Gloria. I can honestly say that marriage has been an interesting incredibly humbling experience because it has forced me to change. Change how I think, what I do, and even how I do it… that is because in marriage it is not about ME but WE “corny but it’s the Darn Truth… Jesus”!!

Some ppl has asked why we say “Happy Anniversary of Oneness” because we understand that the more you love on each other the more love you receive. What are you talking about? Now I am not going to lie and say this journey to 33 has been easy. It has however been one that we have both been committed to staying on. The key for US is putting GOD first, then ourselves then everything else. It is when that order gets disrupted that all hell breaks loose. That is the Lesson LOL!!
Ok, the moral of the Story… in the good book Of Proverbs it says (I do not know the chap nor ver.) “A man who finds a wife finds a treasure and he receives favor from the Lord” … Ok then along the way I said “Psst Hey God (can I have word with you) are you sure that I found the Right one for ME LOL!!! “

I am no Fool and understand that I am not that smart, I am not that talented, or even that Charismatic enough to come as far as I have alone. My life has found Favor because I found HER!! #love #untildeathdouspart #oneness #us #investthetime #loveoneanother #togetherwegrow #letsworkonus #makeusapriority #forhealthymarriages
Thank you, Glo.
Much love to all for reading / sharing my thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me!

Is there a difference between a Farmer and a Gardener?