Happy Anniversary 30 years of ONENESS: 29 August 1987


Happy Anniversary 30 years of ONENESS: 29 August 1987
30 years later and it's still hard to believe that I get to wake up to this incredibly beautiful woman for the rest of my life!! Gloria has given me more than I could have ever asked for in a friend, a lover, companion whom I love beyond everything. But a careful observation (85' Prom Pic) confirms that she is a Queen. Her grace and effervescent charm is dazzling without the need for classless overtures of self adulation. In short, my wife is the classiest woman I have ever met. My best friend (86' Engaged Pic) is one who loves, forgives, patient, kind, trustworthy, honest, loyal, protective, smart, go getter, ride or die (87' Our Day), pray for you, feeds you, checks on you, drop everything for you, with you till the end, honors you, respects you, won't let folks talk bout you, laugh with you, rebukes if need be, proud to claim you, represents you, integrity of a Godly woman... I pen these words to show appreciation of the fact that you have been the wind that turned the mill in our home and in me! Stand strong Queen Gloria! #Happy30thAnniversaryOfOneness#healthyhappyofoneness #Love #keeplovingoneanother#praydailyforeachother #talkitthrough #MarriedforLife#OrdinaryJustWontDo...For A Healthy Marriage© http://bit.ly/aWv6YE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me!

Is there a difference between a Farmer and a Gardener?