50 years of age TODAY 27 Apr 1967 (Thursday)



50 years of age TODAY 27 Apr 1967 (Thursday)…. Happy Birthday to Me!! What a Life so far …God has blessed me and I’am so thankful to be healthy, sexy and in my right mind most of the time. PLEASE “Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and realize they were the BIG things.” Try to enjoy the JOURNEY… 

-Much Love Marcus Whyte23

My wife of 30th years put these photo’s of my mug shots together (love ya Glo).

PS: I’ve received my AARP Membership Card in the mail already!!! The wifey could not wait to give me the mail...LOL!!


Message from Wifey...Happy Birthday baby. You have grown from a child to a man, from a man to an OLD man of 50 and I still love you. 50 years ago God created you for me and I love you. Marcus you are the best husband, friend and lover any girl could ask for and I thank God everyday that you are mine. Today and every day I love you. Happy 50th Birthday Marcus!!!! 27-Apr-17 #HappyBirthday #50thbday #thankful #AARPcard #oldman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me!