"Rebuild"- J Moss



Sometimes I'm cold
Sometimes I'm hot
Sometimes I'm dreadful
Other times I'm not
Sometimes I feel like giving up, yeah
Sometimes my faith, feels used up
And every time I get any vibe I know you're there
Send up this real simple prayer

Rebuild me
So rebuild me (yeaah)
Rebuild me
Rebuild me

We're gonna make mistakes
And have a price to pay
But I ain't ever seen a perfect man
Just people say by grace
You never make everybody happy
God in heaven has the last say
Bruises and blemishes every where
Just remember this suit of prayers

And rebuild me
And rebuild me
Said rebuild me (don't forget about me)
Just rebuild me
For the broken rebuild me
For the damaged rebuild me
For the bruised rebuild me
For the hurt rebuild me
Everybody say rebuild me (rebuild me)
From your heart say rebuild me
From your soul rebuild me
I know it hurts but say rebuild me
It's not over say rebuild me
There's a written in the air rebuild me
It's never too late for god to rebuild me
Everything that I've done wrong rebuild me
(Father) I'm standing with all I know rebuild me
With nowhere else to go rebuild
Standing in need of faith rebuild me
If you hear me let me know your there rebuild me
Come and fix me rebuild me
Fix me rebuild me
If you don't do it wont be done rebuild me
Forgive me for what I've done rebuild me


Hello my brother & Sister,
I just wanna encourage you and tell you to keep your head up. Your faith in the Lord serves you well. The world says, be ye perfect for my father in Heaven is perfect". So we don't have to live under that law of "we will never be perfect". A perfect person is one that is without sin and if we believe that God will forgive us our sin as we pray that prayer, then we are then perfect. Repent without cease.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me!