Thinking About You All...

Just could not let this day pass without letting you all know that you have been and are on my spirit. Wanted you to know that I love you all and that I am praying for you all and your families. I pray that our heavenly father continually bless you and all that is tied to you all. I pray that God grants you the desires of your hearts and richly bless all that you labor to do in both ministry and in your career. I love you all once again and again and thank God for allowing us to be brothers & sisters in Christ.

Be Blessed and Be Encouraged....

Whyte23

Posted via email from Whyte23's posterous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toby Keith - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me!

Is there a difference between a Farmer and a Gardener?